Need Food?

If you are a resident wanting food assistance, please contact one of the following organizations:

  • TCV Food Bank (Fremont) (510) 793-4583
  • Centro de Servicios (Union City) (510) 489-4100
  • South Hayward Parish (Hayward) (510) 785-3663
  • Alameda County Community Food Bank (510) 635-3663

If you are an agency in need of food donations to feed those in need, please fill out the following form, and we will get in touch.

  • The form is “client_donation_capacity_and_needs.” 

We do not charge agencies for food donations and insist that agencies do not charge their clients for the food we donate.